STUDENT AMBASSADOR REQUIRED (Paid)
Practical Law is recruiting a student ambassador to represent and promote Practical Law services and liaise between students and Practical Law. Ideal candidates would be studying a full-time LPC course.
ROLE: The role is to assist and support students at ULaw Guildford centre in their use of Practical Law. This will include:
• Helping students to use Practical Law resources effectively, including answering queries by email
• Distributing information about new Practical Law materials or services relevant to the students
• Collating feedback from students about Practical Law
• Promoting Practical Law as a useful tool for students
• Excellent communication skills
• Familiarity with the Practical Law service (support and training will be provided)
• Proficiency in Outlook and Microsoft Word
WORKING ARRANGEMENT : October 2016 to May 2017 inclusive
REMUNERATION : A fixed fee of up to £180 which is paid monthly (during term times) to deliver a number of set tasks. We would expect these tasks to take on average 5 hours per week to complete.
Interested candidates should submit a CV and covering letter by 31st July 2016 to:
PLstudentambassadors@thomsonreuters.com (stating which ULaw centre you wish to work at)